An independent learning project to support a variety of learning styles. This is the perfect addition to a unit on healthy eating and healthy foods. The project covers many different curriculum areas and, with its links to real life, is a great way to engage your students in their learning.
- Create a name and logo for your restaurant.
- Design a bird's eye view map of your restaurant.
- Find the total cost of the items in your restaurant.
- Design a menu with healthy options for your restaurant.
- Design the front of your restaurant.
- Convince a bank to give you a loan for your restaurant.
- Create a full page advertisement for your restaurant.
- Interpret your restaurant sales using a graph.
- Design a uniform for your chef and waiters.
Please use this as an inquiry based assignment, which is student led and teacher assisted. I promote a student centered learning environment and this assignment is designed to be used in this environment. Students should lead all investigations and become independent critical thinkers with this project.
Click the green star at the top of my page to be the first to receive updates about new products and discounts.
Please help me to improve my products by leaving valuable feedback. Simply click the 'Provide Feedback' button on your purchases page and leave a rating and a comment. You will also gain credits to use for further purchases.
This product is not for commercial use, individual use only. If you plan to share this product with others, please purchase extra licenses at the 50% discounted rate.
Fonts used in this product are from:
Kimberly Geswein Fonts
Images are from: