- Product Description
In this product, you will find 20 cross number puzzles geared towards 2nd grade math standards. The puzzles increase in difficulty through the set. However, all the puzzles heavily emphasize mental math strategies, place value knowledge and the ability to structure numbers to 10 and 20. These puzzles are great for homework, small group work, math rotations, intervention or early finishers.
***Digital Version Now Included - Using Google Slides***
When you download, you will find a PDF with clickable links for each puzzle that has been converted into a Google Slide. Each link will force you to make a copy of that file to add to your own personal Google Drive. When assigned to students, they will simply have to click each box and type in their answer.
Puzzles 1-10 Skills:
• structuring numbers to 10 and 20
• addition and subtraction within 20
• odd and even
• counting within 1,000
• skip counting within 1,000
• place value to 100, base ten, number names and expanded form
• comparing numbers
• addition and subtraction within 100
Puzzles 11-20 Skills:
• all concepts in puzzles 1-10
• addition up to 4 2-digit numbers
• adding or subtracting 10 and 100
• place value to 1,000, base ten, number names and expanded form
• adding and subtracting within 1,000
• missing addends
Answer keys are provided for each number puzzle.
For more Cross Number Puzzles: