- Product Description
In this product, you will find 20 cross number puzzles geared towards 4th grade math standards. The puzzles increase in difficulty through the set. However, all the puzzles heavily emphasize mental math strategies, place value knowledge and the ability to structure numbers to 10 and 20. These puzzles are great for homework, small group work, math rotations, intervention or early finishers.
***Digital Version Now Included - Using Google Slides***
When you download, you will find a PDF with clickable links for each puzzle that has been converted into a Google Slide. Each link will force you to make a copy of that file to add to your own personal Google Drive. When assigned to students, they will simply have to click each box and type in their answer.
Puzzles 1-10 Skills:
• place value using base 10 numerals, expanded form and number names
• multi-digit addition and subtraction
• missing addends
• 1 step patterns
Puzzles 11-20 Skills:
• continued practice from previous skills
• multi by single digit multiplication
• double digit multiplication
• verbal statements
• equations with multiple signs
Answer keys are provided for each number puzzle.
For more Cross Number Puzzles: