Do you want to get your students engaged in Math Practices #2 and #3? Cross Out One is a FUN and non-threatening way to get primary age students reasoning, developing number sense, and explaining their thinking to others. This could be used as a center, warm up, homework,or seat work.
This pack includes:
★ Ten Cross Out One activities (see full preview!)
★ Single digit numbers
★ Two digit numbers
★ Basic facts
★ Three addends
★ Two digit addition
Some of my other best-selling products you may like! Companion resource/product links below you may want to include in your collection of lesson plans. Make Math fun and rewarding!
★★★★ 4 Star reviews make this a great addition to your classroom!
• 3rd grade Perimeter Word Problems - Close Reading!
• 3rd Grade Elapsed Time Word Problems - Close Reading!
• Magic Square Puzzle Bundle: Addition and Subtraction Math Facts
• Match Up - Building Better Problem Solvers. For Kindergarten, 1st, 2nd & 3rd.
• 3rd grade Word Problems - Close Reading!
• 3rd grade Two Step Word Problems SET 2- Close Reading!
• Fact Fluency Games Tool Kit: Addition and Subtraction Facts – includes 56 Domino cards!
• 1st Grade Word Problems - Show It 3 Ways!
• Tricky Tens Game - Ways to Make Ten
• Arrow Math - Addition and Subtraction on a Hundred Chart