Products in this Bundle (8)
showing 1-5 of 8 products
Also included in
- If you aren't sure how to include the Science and Engineering Practices and Crosscutting Concepts into your lessons, this is the bundle for you. Here are all of my SEP and CCC Scaffolds in one massive bundle. This bundle includes:An Introduction to Variables (IV, DV and Constant)Introduction to Ar$40.00$62.00Save $22.00
Introduce the Crosscutting Concepts using this reference sheet and make connections to your content using this graphic organizer. This digital version is excellent for distance learning, digital notebooks, and Google Classroom.
The Crosscutting Concepts must be explicitly taught in your classroom in order to make sure that your students are making connections. Start by providing your students with a brief set of notes that are well outlined for quick and easy instruction. Then use the graphic organizers provided to make specific connections to your content.
This resource currently includes Notes/Reference Sheets and Graphic Organizers for the following Crosscutting Concepts:
- Cause and Effect
- Scale, Proportion, and Quantity
- Systems and System Models
- Energy and Matter
- Structure and Function
- Stability and Change
AND the following resources:
- Crosscutting Concept Exit Ticket Template
- Crosscutting Concept Printable Template for Planning Stickies
"I am so grateful for this resource! I struggled with teaching the crosscutting concepts in an effective way and this was the perfect resource to fix that problem. These graphic organizers were easy to teach my students to use and they helped my students think more critically about the topics they were studying. Thank you for such a great product that helped so much!"
"What a great resource for helping students visualize and break down the Crosscutting Concepts. With this resource, you can apply the concepts as they come up in the content naturally, yet still provide a tool for making sense of student understanding."
""The crosscutting concepts are so important to the NGSS. Having a resource that gives me a consistent way to introduce them is very helpful."
Want more help with the Crosscutting Concepts? Check out these resources: