Also included in
- Are you trying distance learning or homeschooling your student during the Covid lock down? Looking for ways to support handwriting, drawing, crossing midline, gross motor and visual perceptual skills with NO PRINT options? This ultimate theletherapy bundle will serve all your needs and includes 20$68.00$84.00Save $16.00
- Are you looking for ways to keep your teletherapy clients engaged and motivated during virtual distance learning or teletherapy sessions? Are you working on infinity loops and crossing midline? This crossing midline bundle will satisfy all those needs PLUS target the following skills:visual motor in$16.00$21.00Save $5.00
- If you work with kids ranging from kindergarten to 4th o 5th grade and are looking for fun ways to practice handwriting, this bundle is for you! The unique infinity shaped board encourages crossing midline in addition to the fine motor, visual perceptual skills and visual motor handwriting skills th$14.00$17.00Save $3.00
Are you looking for a fun way to practice figure ground visual perceptual skills, handwriting AND have movement breaks? Your students will be excited to use this LOW PREP (or NO PRINT version for teletherapy) crossing midline activity with visual perceptual (figure ground) challenges and offers an option to create a story or do an exercise.
- You can play with boards printed out or pulled up on screen share on teletherapy platform
***Please download the preview for detailed look inside****
This Product includes 2 different versions:
2 infinity boards (level 1 and level 2)
- >>>Each level comes with a single sheet, 8.5x11 size OR a multi-sheet LIFE SIZE printable for you to tape together (made up of six 8.5x11 sheets) for true cross body motions. <<<<
2 challenge boards for each level
- Create A story (with character, setting and plot)
- Make A move (challenges include: plank, jumping jacks, sit ups, windmills and squat jumps)
Player starts with their finger on the "start" point and starts to trace the lazy 8 pattern on the game board. Another player (or a teacher, or therapist) calls out "stop". Player stops on a spot. Match the same spot with the same sequence of colors to the table to find out what challenge/ story you have to do.
Click HERE to leave a review after purchase. Thank you!
You might also want to check out:
*FREE* crossing midline info sheet to understand and/or educate others about the importance of crossing midline on children's development.