This product is a puzzle to support your efforts in introducing the types of rocks and the rock cycle. It is intended to reinforce the topics you have reviewed in class. It can be used in several ways:
- As a test
- As homework
- As an in-class activity
This puzzle is based on a classroom textbook.
It includes six pages:
1) A puzzle with clues. This page should be a good test of what your students learned.
2) The same puzzle, but with the list of possible answers. This puzzle will be a little easier for your students to solve.
3) The answer grid for the puzzle.
4) A one-page test that has two sections - a definition quiz and a True/False quiz.
5) The answer page for the above quizzes.
6) A credits page which reflects the wonderful creators of the graphics, frames, and fonts that I have utilized in creating this puzzle.
Puzzles are me! Almost everything I do will be in the form of puzzles. I may occasionally add some other types of questions if the lesson lends itself to that format. Please look for future puzzles coming out in the near future. I hope you and your students will benefit from them.
Thanks for looking at my item. I appreciate any and all constructive feedback - we're all still learning!
Richard Emmons, PuzzleMan