This product is a puzzle to support your efforts in introducing rocks and minerals. It is intended to reinforce the topics you have reviewed in class. It can be used in several ways:
- As a test
- As homework
- As an in-class activity
This puzzle is based on a classroom textbook.
It includes six pages:
1) A puzzle with clues. This page should be a good test of what your students learned.
2) The same puzzle, but with the list of possible answers. This puzzle will be a little easier for your students to solve.
3) The answer grid for the puzzle.
4) A one-page test that has three sections, consisting of match up's and True/False questions.
5) The answer page for the match up and True/False quizzes.
6) A credits page which reflects the wonderful creators of the graphics, frames, and fonts that I have utilized in creating this puzzle.
Puzzles are me! Just about everything I do will be in the form of puzzles. I may occasionally add some other types of questions if the lesson lends itself to that format. Please look for future puzzles coming out in the near future. I hope you and your students will benefit from them.
Thanks for looking at my item. I appreciate any and all constructive feedback - we're all still learning!
Richard Emmons, PuzzleMan