This bundle is a series of puzzles and activities aimed at supporting your efforts in teaching your students about the kinds of resources we have and how we can conserve resources. They are intended to reinforce the topics you have reviewed in class. They can be used in several ways:
- As a test
- As homework
- As an in-class activity
They are based on a classroom textbook.
This product includes 11 pages:
- A crossword puzzle on resources, presented in four different formats:
- A puzzle with clues. This page should be a good test of what your students learned. The words used are: rain, wind, water, nonrenewable, recycle, renewable, resource, and reusable.
- The same puzzle, but with the list of possible answers included. This puzzle will be a little easier for your students to solve.
- The same puzzle, but the clues are presented based on the number of letter there are in the answer. For example, it will group together all of the clues for which the answers are four letters long, then the clues for which the answers are seven letters long, etc. One letter will be supplied to help your students get started.
- The answer grid for the puzzle.
- A Word Search puzzle that contains all the answers to the puzzles above with the exception of the word "renewable" .
- The answer grid for the Word Search puzzle.
- A quiz on resources that has five questions on such topics as renewable/reusable/nonrenewable resources as well as recycling and conserving resources.
- A credits page to list all the fantastically gifted resources whose products I utilized in creating these puzzles.
Answers are included for all puzzles and quizzes.
It is my sincere wish that you and your students will benefit from these puzzles and quizzes.
I have developed four different puzzle formats so that you don’t have to use the same style over and over. I hope you find appeal in that. Please let me know your thoughts and how I can make future products even better for you.