Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
1.3 MB | 21 pages
This bundle is a series of puzzles aimed at supporting your efforts in teaching your students about the types of soil, soil enrichment, and soil conservation. They are intended to reinforce the topics you have reviewed in class. They can be used in several ways:
- As a test
- As homework
- As an in-class activity
They are based on a classroom textbook.
This product includes 21 pages:
- A crossword puzzle on the subject of soil types, presented in four different formats:
- A puzzle with clues. This page should be a good test of what your students learned.
- The same puzzle, but with the list of possible answers included. This puzzle will be a little easier for your students to solve.
- The same puzzle, but the clues are presented based on the number of letter there are in the answer. For example, it will group together all of the clues for which the answers are three letters long, then the clues for which the answers are four letters long, etc. One letter will be supplied to help your students get started.
- The answer grid for the puzzle.
- A Word Search puzzle that contains all the answers to the puzzles above.
- The answer grid for the Word Search puzzle.
- A second Word Search puzzle on some additional topics within types of soil.
- The answer grid for the second Word Search puzzle.
- A crossword puzzle on the subject of soil enrichment, also in four different formats. The formats are the same as those described above, but with only one Word Search puzzle.
- A crossword puzzle on the subject of soil conservation, also in four different formats. The formats are the same as those described above, but with only one Word Search puzzle.
- A credits page to list all the fantastically gifted resources whose products I utilized in creating these puzzles.
It is my sincere wish that you and your students will benefit from these puzzles.
I have developed four different puzzle formats so that you don’t have to use the same style over and over. I hope you find appeal in that. Please let me know your thoughts and how I can make future products even better for you.