This 56 page/slide Cuba and Gustar Expressions Unit is the perfect way to combine culture and grammar learning. This Cuba and Gustar Expressions Unit teaches fun facts about Cuba while inspiring students to travel to this beautiful Caribbean country! Students will learn about the music, foods, money, culture, traditions, history, educational system, people and dances of Cuba! This unit includes a Power Point with cultural and grammar information and images as well as notes and practices for students! The unit is EDITABLE, so you can modify if for your students! Includes expressions such as me gusta, me agrada, me importa, me disgusta, me encanta, me gustaría, me fascina, me preocupa, me falta, etc. Cultural topics include cultura, costumbres, tradiciones, comidas, educacion, salud, carros antiguos, gobierno, historia, arquitectura, bailes, deportes, musica
See awesome GUSTAR AND CUBA RESOURCES to teach this unit!
This CUBA & GUSTAR Culture and Grammar unit includes:
1) Gustar and Related Expressions Notes Sheet
2) Gustar and Related Expressions Practice Activity with Answer Key
3) Cuba and Gustar Related Expressions Power Point in Spanish
4) Three Spanish Activities that go along with the Power Point Presentation – These activities are related to the information in the presentation – Answer Keys included
5) Cuba Information Fact Sheets in Spanish and in English - Both versions
6) Los Buenos Consejos para Los Que Van a Cuba - Spanish True/False Video Activity with Answer Key
7) Gustar Speaking Review Game!
See all of our most popular and best seller games!
Visit our Spanish-speaking countries, holidays, and culture section on our website! –
Los Días Festivos
Click below for AWESOME grammar, vocabulary and AP Spanish resources!
ALL of our movie packets with tons of resources are here!
Visit our Spark Enthusiasm Spanish Store for additional high quality ideas and products for your Spanish classes.
For high quality Back to School resources, please visit BACK TO SCHOOL
To see ALL of our sparkenthusiasm best seller products, please visit