Cuban Missile Crisis Political Cartoon Analysis
uses common core investigation to explain the brinksmanship that took place between President Kennedy and Premier Khrushchev. Primary source consists of seven questions that can be used as homework or as substitute teacher plans, as no other resources are needed. A key is included.
To get this product and with the entire Kennedy and Johnson Years Unit, go to 1960s Kennedy & Johnson Unit
• Cold War Map Exercise
• Debating NATO Membership Primary Source Activity
• Cold War Crossword Puzzle Review
• Cold War PowerPoints
• 1960s - Kennedy & Johnson Powerpoint
• 1960s Kennedy & Johnson Unit
• 1960s Kennedy Johnson Crossword Puzzle Review
• Video: Assassination of John F. Kennedy Video Guide
• Cold War Entire Unit
More on the way. "Follow me" to be the first to learn about more great stuff! Find me on Pinterest!
And follow Teaching Psychology on Facebook
Teaching History on Facebook