This Cube Genius LEVEL 1: Make Your Own, All Subject, PreK-12
is an amazingly fun game for your preschool to 12th-grade students. Teachers have the ability to design this cube game themselves or have their students design it for a fun and creative project, based around any subject.
Materials Needed to create the game: Printer, Heavy Paper/Cardstock, Scissors, Tape, and Ruler.
✫To set up this game:✫
1. Decide how many cubes you want, how many cube cards you wish to use, and if you will use one color or all of them. Then print everything out on heavy paper or cardstock.
2. Cut out the Blank Cubes, Deck Cover Card, Cube Mats, and Cube Cards.
3. Create your design or have your students create a design on the Blank Cubes. Once the cubes have been decorated, assemble them by following the Assembly Instructions.
4. Using the same design that is on the cubes or by creating new material for your students to match (see the Grade Level Cube Design Ideas section), create your design on all the cube cards that you will use in gameplay.
5. To start playing the game, have any player sort all the Cube Cards by color and shuffle each card deck. All players then choose a deck and matching Cube Mat and place the deck face down in front of them next to their mat.
Quick Game Rules (Version 1) for up to 4 players: (Purchase the game to get more ways to play)
Each player flips over a Cube Card in their set. The player's race to match the designs as it appears on the Cube Cards by arranging their cubes on their Cube Mats. The first player to correctly match the Cube Card shouts, “GENIUS!” If all the players agree the match is correct, the winner keeps the card and the rest of the cards get put at the bottom of the card piles. If the match is not correct, play continues until someone correctly completes the card.
Keep playing until 4-8 rounds have been completed.
LEVEL 1: 2X1 CUBES CARDS FOR GAMEPLAY
✸Grade Level Cube Design Ideas
✸Cube Assembly Instructions with photo examples
✸4 Deck Cover Card with an Area for Subject Title (perfect for storage) Colors Included: Gray, Turquoise, Orange, and Red
✸2 Blank Cubes (Print out as many as you need)
✸16 Cube Mats (4 in each color): Gray, Turquoise, Red, Orange, Gray
✸4 Blank Cube Cards: 2X1 SQUARES
When you get a chance, feedback is appreciated!
For more information, feel free to submit any questions, comments, or suggestions you may have.
Thanks for stopping by!!
All content in this download has been created by Hungry Paper. Please follow the copyright guidelines when using this or any product created by Hungry Paper. A copy of these guidelines is also included in your download. You may download and print as many copies as you like for your own personal/professional use in the classroom, etc., but please do not share with others. You MAY direct others to this link so they may purchase this product on their own, or you MAY direct them to my TpT store. Thank you very much!
LOOKING for MORE great RESOURCES???
You May Also Like:
Cube Genius LEVEL 3: Make Your Own, All Subject, PreK-12
Cube Genius LEVEL 2: Make Your Own, All Subject, PreK-12
Pattern Genius: Pattern Matching Cube Game, Levels 1-3 BUNDLE for PreK-2
Pattern Genius: Math Pattern Worksheets
DROP 5! Little Dice Rollers for PreK & Kindergarteners
For printables & more visit the Hungry Paper TpT store:
HUNGRY PAPER TPT STORE
Be sure to follow my TpT store by clicking on the ‘Follow Me’ next to my Seller picture to receive notifications of new products and upcoming sales.
Follow me on Social Media: