This Cube Genius LEVEL 3: Make Your Own, All Subject, PreK-12 is an amazingly fun game for your preschool to 12th-grade students. Teachers have the ability to design this cube game themselves or have their students design it for a fun and creative project, based around any subject.
Materials Needed to create the game: Printer, Heavy Paper/Cardstock, Scissors, Tape, and Ruler.
✫To set up this game:✫
1. Decide how many cubes you want, how many cube cards you wish to use, and if you will use one color or all of them. Then print everything out on heavy paper or cardstock.
2. Cut out the Blank Cubes, Deck Cover Card, Cube Mats, and Cube Cards.
3. Create your design or have your students create a design on the Blank Cubes. Once the cubes have been decorated, assemble them by following the Assembly Instructions.
4. Using the same design that is on the cubes or by creating new material for your students to match (see the Grade Level Cube Design Ideas section), create your design on all the cube cards that you will use in gameplay.
5. To start playing the game, have any player sort all the Cube Cards by color and shuffle each card deck. All players then choose a deck and matching Cube Mat and place the deck face down in front of them next to their mat.
Quick Game Rules (Version 1) for up to 4 players: (Purchase the game to get more ways to play)
Each player flips over a Cube Card in their set. The player's race to match the designs as it appears on the Cube Cards by arranging their cubes on their Cube Mats. The first player to correctly match the Cube Card shouts, “GENIUS!” If all the players agree the match is correct, the winner keeps the card and the rest of the cards get put at the bottom of the card piles. If the match is not correct, play continues until someone correctly completes the card.
Keep playing until 4-8 rounds have been completed.
LEVEL 3: 3X2 CUBES CARDS FOR GAMEPLAY
✸ Game Instructions
✸ Grade Level Cube Design Ideas
✸ Cube Assembly Instructions with photo examples
✸ 4 Deck Cover Card with an Area for Subject Title (perfect for storage) Colors Included: Gray, Turquoise, Orange, and Red
✸ 6 Blank Cubes (Print out as many as you need)
✸ 8 Cube Mats (2 in each color): Gray, Turquoise, Red, Orange, Gray
✸ 2 Blank Cube Cards: 3X2 SQUARES
Thanks for stopping by!
When you get a chance, feedback is appreciated!
SPECIAL NOTE ABOUT LEAVING FEEDBACK:
For every dollar you spend on TpT, you'll earn 1 credit—and we'll round up for you, too! If you provide fair feedback on a $4.75 item, you will earn 5 credits. Every 20 credits you earn equals $1 to apply toward future TpT purchases.
Please note that TpT credits are only earned for feedback left on active, paid teacher-created resources. There isn’t an option to leave feedback when you purchase TpT gift cards so credits aren’t earned for them. Credits are not earned for feedback left on free downloads either.
***HUNGRY PAPER COPYRIGHT INFORMATION***
All content in this download have been created by Hungry Paper, including all photographs used to display resources in the preview and thumbnails. Please follow the copyright guidelines when using this or any product created by Hungry Paper. A copy of these guidelines is also included in your download. You may download and print as many copies as you like for your own personal/professional use in the classroom, etc., but please do not share with others. You MAY direct others to this link so they may purchase this product on their own, or you MAY direct them to my TpT store. Thank you very much!
LOOKING for MORE great RESOURCES???
You May Also Like:
For printables & more visit the Hungry Paper TpT store:
Be sure to follow my TpT store by clicking on the ‘Follow Me’ next to my Seller picture to receive notifications of new products and upcoming sales.
Follow me on Social Media: