Cubism - Art History Lesson - Sub Plan - Picasso, Braque - Fillable PDF
Also included in
- Art History Research and Literacy Lessons with Questions for Middle School, Word Search and Crossword Puzzle NOW fillable or printable PDF! Introduce your class to the Impressionists, Pointillists and Cubist movements. Looking at famous art, ideas and techniques of these historic movements.Please suPrice $10.20Original Price $14.50Save $4.30
Cubism Art History Research and Literacy Lesson with Questions and Word Search Puzzle - Now a Fillable PDF! Introduce your class to the fascinating world of the Cubist movement. This lesson serves as a good primer to the theories behind Cubism and could lead into a practical task.
Suitable as a Sub Art Plan or part of your existing program.
This pack is great as a standalone introduction to Cubism with a focus on the history, ideas and techniques of Pablo Picasso and Georges Braque. The pack also would suit a follow up practical task. It includes:
- 3x Pages Research Information Sheets with clear and relevant pictures (written and researched by a professional author)
- 2x Pages Critical Reflection Questions that are fillable on a device or printable - Students can test and develop comprehension and responding to art skills.
- 1x Word Search
Some other products that work well with this one:
Impressionism - Research and Art Literacy Lesson - LINK
Art Vocabulary - Art Terms Vocab Cards - LINK
Impressionist Style - Oil Pastel Tree Drawing Lesson - LINK
Copyright Notice: This work is copyright. You may download, display, print and reproduce this material in unaltered form for educational purposes only. Apart from any use as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968, all other rights reserved. Reproduction or distribution in part or whole, without written permission from NetSpaceArts Ltd, is prohibited.
Image Copyright: Under Fair Use (Listed as Being Within the Public Domain)
NetSpaceArts encourages you to use this resource:
- For your own personal or teaching purposes
- By providing it to your students for use in the classroom in electronic or printed form
- In the ways listed above, year after year
- By purchasing additional licenses at a discount so you can pass it on to other teachers
- By recommending it—or showing its results—online, as long as you also include a link to its listing on Teachers Pay Teachers
NetSpaceArts does not allow you to:
- Give this resource to anyone, in any form, other than those listed above
- Post it anywhere online, including all websites
- Publish, copy or modifying any part of it, including its images, for any purpose
- Store it anywhere it would be easily accessible to others