Also included in
- This Culinary Arts resource bundle will take so much off of your plate! It includes 72 middle and high school culinary lessons that cover everything from kitchen safety to food science. Many of the activities are in both Google and PowerPoint that are easy to assign and do not require prep.⭐ Importa$189.50$232.25Save $42.75
- This Culinary Arts bundle of 101 resources will have you planned for a semester or year-long course Family and Consumer Science, Foods or Home Economics course! Each resource is no-prep to you and can be easily assigned to your students. This is a Growing Bundle, so as we create new Culinary Arts an$289.50$337.75Save $48.25
Are you looking for a way to organize your Culinary Arts and FACS students for the entire school year? This Culinary Arts Ringer Journal includes 182 questions and prompts for the beginning of each class to get them thinking about food, cooking, kitchen and food safety, food science, culinary careers and so much more.
This is a full-year bell ringer journal that can be printed and put in a folder or binder or assigned in Google Classroom. An editable version is included in this resource so you can change the day numbers.
These culinary bell work journals can be used as:
- daily morning work
- weekly homework
- early finishers
- brain breaks and whatever you can think of!
These culinary bell ringer journals can be used for:
- Family and Consumer Science Foods Classes
- Home Economics
- Culinary Arts
⭐ The 182 writing prompts are about topics such as:
- kitchen safety
- kitchen equipment
- famous chefs
- cooking techniques
- history of food
- spices and herbs
- breads and yeast
- seasonal cooking
- food science
- sense of taste
- food trucks
- meat and dairy
- mise en place
- food-borne illness
- food labels
- so much more!
*This resource does include an editable PowerPoint version in which you can change the days or omit day numbers if the topics do not match your pacing.
National Family and Consumer Science Standards: 8.2.1 Identify characteristics of major foodborne pathogens, their role in causing illness, foods involved in outbreaks, and methods of prevention.
14.4.1 Analyze conditions and practices that promote safe food handling.
14.4.2 Analyze safety and sanitation practices.
14.4.3 Analyze how changes in national and international food production and distribution systems influence the food supply, including sustainability, organic food production, and the impact of genetically modified foods.
⭐ You May Also Like:
⭐ Let’s Connect:
Email List for freebies and updates on new lessons
Get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Go to your My Purchases page (log in first). Click on the Provide Feedback button to leave a rating and a short comment. You’ll earn TPT credits, which you can redeem on future purchases!
All rights reserved by the author
Permission to copy for single classroom use only