Also included in
- Are you looking to have a full semester planned for your Culinary Arts or FCS class? This best selling bundle includes 40 engaging Culinary Arts lessons and activities that require no preparation by you! It includes kitchen essentials, seasonal lessons, fun projects and student questions to use as$130.00$155.50Save $25.50
Looking for a way to keep your culinary arts and facs students engaged while learning about famous and well-known chefs? This editable project in PDF, PowerPoint and Google versions is a perfect way to get them involved in learning all about chefs and their journeys. Students research a chef of their choice and create a PowerPoint or Google Slide presentation and present them to the class. Students also complete a graphic organizer while watching their classmates presentations.
What is included?
- Project description with chefs as options to choose from
- Questions to model their PowerPoint or Google Slide presentation
- Rubric with space for teacher to write comments.
- Graphic organizer for students to complete while they watch their classmates presentations.
- Questions for students to answer at the end of the presentations.
- Included as a printable PDF, Editable PowerPoint and Google Slide for distance learning.
Who is it for?
High School Culinary Arts, Food Science, Family and Consumer Science or Home and Careers students.