Culinary Arts Lesson Plans for High School Pasta Lesson - FACS - FCS
- Google Apps™
Also included in
- This Culinary Arts lesson plan bundle will take so much off of your plate and can be used for both middle school and high school culinary arts! It includes 78 middle and high school culinary lessons that cover everything from kitchen safety to food science. Many of the activities are in both GooglePrice $188.50Original Price $250.75Save $62.25
- This mini-bundle of 18 culinary arts lessons and activities will save you so much time while keeping your students engaged and learning! Each culinary arts activity includes readings or presentations and questions to help your students learn important culinary basics including cooking techniques, kiPrice $38.75Original Price $57.00Save $18.25
- This high school and upper middle school CTE Culinary Arts lesson plan bundle of over 100 lessons and activities will have you planned for a semester or year-long course in Culinary Arts or a Family and Consumer Science foods course. Each lesson and activity is no-prep to you and is easily assignedPrice $298.00Original Price $426.25Save $128.25
This Culinary Arts no-prep pasta lesson is everything you need to start off your pasta unit for your middle or high school students! This lesson has everything from the history and origins of pasta to a homemade pasta recipe that will have your students engaged in the topic. To check for understanding, this lesson includes questions as well.
You can assign this in Google Classroom and Present the slideshow and video. Students then complete questions to check for understanding. This is such an easy lesson to use and requires no prep from you.
What's Included in this Culinary Arts Lesson?
- Google and PowerPoint 20 page slide show including:
- history of pasta
- categories of pasta
- how pasta is made
- video of how to cook pasta
- shapes and types of pasta
- homemade pasta recipe
- Questions for students to answer to check for understanding
- Guided Notes in both PDF and Google versions for students to follow along with during the slideshow.
Prostart Strand 7- Standard 1- identify and describe different types of pasta including steps in preparing fresh pasta.
Who is this pasta lesson for?
- Culinary Arts High School
- Culinary Arts Middle School
- Prostart students
- Family and Consumer Science middle and high school students
- Home Economics students
- Homeschool high school or middle school students
⭐ You May Also Like these other Culinary Arts and FCS Resources:
Culinary Arts Bell Ringer Journal
Culinary Arts Scope and Sequence
⭐ Let’s Connect:
Email List for freebies and updates on new lessons
All rights reserved by author
Permission to copy for single classroom use only