Culinary Arts Worksheet on Breading and Battering for Foods - FACS
- Google Apps™
- Easel Activity
Also included in
- This Culinary Arts lesson plan bundle will take so much off of your plate and can be used for both middle school and high school culinary arts! It includes 78 middle and high school culinary lessons that cover everything from kitchen safety to food science. Many of the activities are in both GooglePrice $188.50Original Price $250.75Save $62.25
- Are you looking for no-prep lessons for your breads unit? You will be planned for weeks with this Culinary Arts bundle of resources is all about bread, sandwiches, and pizza including activities, readings, and presentations! The resources in this culinary arts bundle include a history of bread, howPrice $12.25Original Price $17.50Save $5.25
- This high school and upper middle school CTE Culinary Arts lesson plan bundle of over 100 lessons and activities will have you planned for a semester or year-long course in Culinary Arts or a Family and Consumer Science foods course. Each lesson and activity is no-prep to you and is easily assignedPrice $298.00Original Price $426.25Save $128.25
Are you teaching the standard breading procedure and battering? This is a no-prep activity that includes recipes to help your culinary arts and family and consumer science students understand the process of breading and battering fried foods. The reading includes pictures and questions to check for understanding. This resource is both in Google form and printable PDF!
What's Included in this Culinary Arts Worksheet?
- 2-page reading on standard breading procedure and foods that can be breaded and alternatives to breadcrumbs
- 1 page reading on batter and its uses including examples of breaded foods
- 2 recipes, one for breaded zucchini slices and one for battered fried Oreos
- 2 pages of questions including 13 questions to check for understanding
⭐ You May Also Like these other Culinary Arts Lessons:
Herbs and Spices Lesson and Poster
Join my newsletter for free culinary posters and updates on new products!
Email List for freebies and updates on new lessons
⭐ Get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Go to your My Purchases page (log in first). Click on the Provide Feedback button to leave a rating and a short comment. You’ll earn TPT credits, which you can redeem on future purchases!
All rights reserved by the author
Permission to copy for single classroom use only