Teacher and Student Spanish resources to learn about mexican food, culture and the celebration of Cinco de Mayo.
1. Mexican food and culture activties.
2. Google Presentation about the Battle of Puebla with guided notes to follow along.
3. Cinco de mayo infograph with comprehension questions.
4. Cinco de mayo movie trailer with disussion questions.
5. Interactive class game.
6. Interactive individual games to practice reading about la Batalla de Puebla.
The ideas for the food and the culture came from The Creative Language Classroom found here:
The idea to include the video and the infograph came from Martina Bex and her blog the Comprehensible Classroom.
You can see her amazing resources by following this link: