Learn about the Mexican Day of the Dead celebration that occurs at Lago de Pátzcuaro in MIchoacán,México.
Lesson and video are introduced using comprehensible input. Your students will acquire the language because the language will stop being foreign.
1. Google presentation about the Day of the Dead celebration.
2. Interactive resource page with links to all activities in packet.
3. Google presentation with reading, writing and or speaking activities.
4. Interactive game that matches photos to reading.
5. Two sequencing activities.
6. Comprehension questions about reading (interactive and on paper).
7. Matching flash cards with text and photos.
8. Three assessment activities.
9. Day of the Dead music playlist.