Bundle of activities to help understand the Day of the Dead celebration through the story of an animated short video.
1. Two introductory readings.
2. Complete Spanish Script that follows the story line of the video.
3. Photo collage activity that matches sentences to photos to further reading comprehension.
4. Photo collages that can be used for listening assessments.
5. Wordle activity for oral retelling or for written assessment.
6. 4 Links for interactive activities to further develop story line, vocabulary practice and comprehension.
7. Link to animated video.
The idea to develop this activity came from Martina Bex and her blog the Comprehensible Classroom.
You can see her amazing resources by following this link: