Learn about La Virgen de Guadalupe, a Mexican tradition, through the following activities:
1. Interactive video presentation to aid understanding of celebration.
2. Cloze activity with answers to follow while watching video.
3. Photo collage with matching sentences to further practice reading about the celebration.
4. Google presentation of a reading about Tonantzin and the Virgin of Guadalupe.
5. Reading in Spanish to learn about the origin of the tradition. Comprehension questions included.
6. La Guadalupana, traditional song to sing about the celebration with cloze activity.
7. Links for online documents and presentation.