Bundle of activities to help understand the Day of the Dead celebration through the story of an animated short video.
1. Brief introductory Day of the Dead reading with T/F questions.
2. Complete Spanish Script that follows the story line of the video.
3. Interactive Photo collage activities that matches sentences to photos to further reading comprehension.
4. Photo collages that can be used for listening,reading or writing assessments.
5. Interactive reading and writing activities.
6. Domino game of comprehension questions to play with a classmate.
7. Quizlet live game.
8. Paper Lotería game
9. Kahoot game to play with the class
6. Links for interactive activities to further develop story line, vocabulary practice and comprehension.
7. Links to animated video and a day of the dead song
*** The idea to develop this lesson was adapted from Dustin Williams.