Collection of resources to learn about Three Kings Day celebrated on January 6.
Packet includes several activities:
Presentation of Three Kings Day celebration
1. Google presentation that explains celebration through pictures and text.
2. Reading about the celebration with comprehension questions.
3. Link to practice interactive questions to aid comprehension of story.
4. Matching activity to reinforce comprehension of reading.
5. Link to animated video of story with comprehension questions.
Song: Melchor, Gaspar y Baltasar
1. Lyrics to follow song with cloze activity
Three Kings Day bread (Rosca de Reyes)
1. Infographic with recipe Google presentation with questions.
2. Reading comprehension questions about Infographic.
The great lie - Parents don't exist
1. Collage of photos to orally present story.
2. Text to follow story with comprehension activities.
3. Matching of photos to sentences and quiz activity to reinforce commercial story.
4. Link to interactive activity to practice story online.
Santa vs. The three Kings
1. Google presentation with photos and text to present story.
2. Reading with comprehension questions to reinforce story.
3. Gap_fill activity to reinforce vocabulary of story.
4. Interactive gap_fill activity.
5. Notecards of comprehension questions to practice story.
6. Link for interactive questions activity.
7. Link for interactive notecard activity to aid listening and reading skills.
1. Three Kings Day tweets with several activities to practice reading and writing skills.
1. Link to watch a Spanish video on how to make a Three Kings paper crown.
2. Link to watch a video about tradition of leaving a shoe for the Three Kings.
3. Link for instructions on how to make a paper shoe for the Three Kings.