This research activity can be used as a learning activity or as an assessment task. In this activity, students are to research on a culture of their choice and present the related information to class. The activity is further scaffolded to guide the students in their research on their chosen culture as shown below:
- Geographical information of the country where your chosen culture exists.
- Historical background of the culture.
- Description of its customs
- its traditions.
Suggestions for the presentation of the chosen culture are also provided:
- Class Summary sheet and activity
- Prepare a colorful poster on the culture of your choice.
- Collate all your information to prepare an interesting oral presentation.
- You need to use some of the audio-visual aids given below:
- video-clipping (for not more than 3 min)
- power-point slides
- photo albums
If this task is treated as an assessment piece, then an assessment rubric is also attached.
Check out more quality, ready-to-use resources:
More from Resources Galore
Follow me on:
CLICK on the green FOLLOW ME button and be the first to know when new resources become available!
Thank you for visiting my store!