Do you like to celebrate different cultures in your classroom or have a culture day/week? Check out this pack!
- Letter to Families
- Class Culture Day Book
- Print one page for each student to complete. Then, place into a binder with the title page. Display book in the classroom for visitors and students to read.
- Taxonomy of Countries
- Culture Day Questionnaire
- Make list of questions for visitors on Culture Day
- Culture Day Writing
- Have students write about what they learned.
- All about My Culture
- Have students research their own culture
- Print and make into a passport for students. As they visit or learn about countries, stamp their passport and have them write about what they learned.
Celebrate Cultures Around the World!