Cup Routine + Composition Lesson for 4 & 5 grade music lessons Google Slides
- Google Drive™ folder
- Internet Activities
What educators are saying
Also included in
- I don't know about you, but "distance learning" is throwing me through some loops. I am having to teach in a new way, create different activities, and it's just plain weird.In order to help, I have this bundle! In this bundle, you will get all of the Google Slides and Google Forms activities that IPrice $55.00Original Price $80.50Save $25.50
Recently, I asked my fifth grade music students what activities they would like to do in our next set of lessons. and they all said they wanted to do the cup routine... again. We've used the cup routine with I've been to Harlem (click here to check that out), Sleigh Ride, and more! This is a Google Slides lesson for the cup routine from Pitch Perfect with a composition element.
In the Google Slides activity, students will learn the original cup routine from the movie Pitch Perfect. There is a slide to break it down into the first four beats and second four beats, and a slide with both parts together. There is also an embedded YouTube video explaining how to do the cup routine. In addition, there are 5 slides with different 4-beat cup routines. And there are slides in which students can create their own cup routine-- 4 beats or 8!
All rhythms are also included in stick notation.
- 12 slide Google Slide lesson
- 3 slides for the original cup routine
- Embedded YouTube video showing how to do the cup routine
- 5 different 4 beat patterns to play with the cups
- 2 Slides in which students can make their own cup routines
- Everything in stick notation!
You may also like:
Roll a Measure Digital Board Game
Meter + Time Signature Google Slides Lesson
Other fun lessons:
Carmen Virtual Field Trip Elementary Music Lesson about Opera
I Know a Shy Fellow who Swallowed a Cello Instruments of the Orchestra lesson
John Williams Interactive Google Slides Activity
Instruments of the Orchestra Print and Go Sub Plans
Swan Lake Virtual Field Trip Elementary Music Lesson about Ballet
Instruments of the Orchestra Google Slides + Videos Unit
Piano Key Digital Kaboom! Virtual Music Game on Boom Cards
Chicka Chicka Boom Boom K-1 GOOGLE SLIDES Music Lesson for beat, ta, and titi
Candy Rhythms Digital Activities bundle
Zin! Zin! Zin! A Violin! Online Instrument Lesson Based on a Book Google Slides
Join my free resource library to get exclusive FREE resources-- including level 1 rhythm cards!
Let's be friends!
Blog: Becca's Music Room