This is a "sweet" way to practice important Math and Literacy skills for any primary (PreK -1) classroom!
Students will match the top of the cupcake to the correct bottom. They can also add the correct number of candles for extra math practice (when applicable.) Teachers should cut out either on the gray lines or along the outline of the cupcake and laminate each piece. This would make a great magnet, flannel board, or file folder activity.
• Blank cupcakes to program as you need (sight words, for example) or to use as an open ended matching game.
• Dice and pennies on the bottoms and numerals on the tops (with or without candles for added difficulty.)
• Uppercase letters on the bottoms and pictures on the tops.
• Addition equations on the bottoms and sums up to 12 on the tops (with more candle combinations up to 12.)
• Subtraction equations on the bottoms and sums on the tops.
Please download the preview for more details on what this packet includes. 36 pages of cupcake matching - what a delicious deal!
Thank you for stopping by! Please check out the other products at my TpT store and remember to leave feedback to earn your credits.