Also included in
- Looking for an engaging way for your students to learn and review math, ELA, and NGSS standards? These thematic days ( and optional room transformations) are a great way for your students to practice number sense, CVC words, letter names, sight words, engineering, science skills, and more in a very$33.00$42.00Save $9.00
Do you want to do something different (and academic!) for your Valentine's Day party or centers? The Great Cupid Caper is an engaging way to practice math, CVC words, sight words, engineering, and science, and more! Your students will be highly motivated to complete the stations, earn keys, and help Cupid save Valentine's Day!
The Premise: The big idea is that someone broke all of Cupid’s arrows, stole his magic flying dust, and locked up the class’ Valentine’s Day treats.The students will complete stations in order to help Cupid get some new arrows and find a new way to fly. As each activity/task (station) is completed, the students will earn a paper key. Once all of the stations have been completed, the class will earn a real key which will unlock their Valentine Day treats
* - Science with force and motion
* - QR code links to valentine stories on YouTube
* - Reading and writing CVC words
* - Write the Room activity with beginning sounds & sight words
* - Designing and building arrows for Cupid
* - Directed drawing of Cupid with writing option
* - Addition, counting, and number recognition
* - Following directions to "cook" a healthy snack
* - Decorations for valentine bags
This will be a learning-filled day that your students will never forget!
✓ Detailed directions for each station, classroom set up, and more!
✓ What to prep check-off list
✓ Resource sample photos and explanations
✓ Cupid Cocoa toppers
✓ Sign up sheet for parent donations
✓ Recording sheets for most stations
✓ Printable materials for most stations
Depending on the time and volunteers that you have, you can do all of the stations or even just a few of them. We hope you and your students have fun with this! If you have any questions, please e-mail us at email@example.com.
→ You may also be interested in these other engaging days!
Be sure to click the ⭐ STAR ⭐ in the upper left hand corner of our store to follow us for new products, sales, and freebies!
Linda Ekstrom and Michelle Woods