Are you looking for a way to enforce positive behavior in your classroom during Valentine season? Look no further than these fun Cupid Notes from the teacher! Students and families will love that their behavior, kindness, academics, and other great character qualities are being noticed through these positive notes home!
These notes can be a surprise on their desk when they enter the classroom, a compliment they receive during class, or a photo you message to parents. The mini notes are included for giving to students in the classroom. The full page note sign is for a student photo to message to parents.
There are four different printing options for each Cupid’s Note. Mini notes are for students desks. They come in color and black and white. Full size are signs for photos.
- Your reading is amazing!
- Your math is out of this world!
- I love your HEART!
- I HEART your handwriting!
- Thank you for being so SWEET!
- I LOVE what a great listener you are!
- Thank you for following directions!
- You have such a kind HEART!
- You are a KIND friend!
- Thank you for being prepared!
- Thank you for being helpful!
- Thank you for being respectful!
- YOU HAVE MAIL CUPID NOTES sign for storage of notes
- RETURN MAIL sign for envelope storage
- Envelope labels for holding notes to display on student desks
You may also love:
Get more classroom tips and instructional strategies from me below:
Would you like to SAVE on new resources? Just click the GREEN STAR below my name. This will allow you to follow my store and receive e-mail notifications when a new resource is added.
Don’t forget to leave feedback on your purchase to earn TPT credits!