This is a curated list of 63 Latin words themed around the human body. It functions well as a:
1. Reference or writing prompt for a Latin essay.
2. Supplement to an anatomy chapter or class.
3. Prompt for a discussion about Latin/Greek influence on English, especially in the field of medicine.
4. Reference for completing various anatomy diagrams.
1) Fits on one 8.5x11 sheet, two sided
2) Latin-English on the front
3) English-Latin on the back
4) Full vocabulary entries
A great resource for creative exercises that promote composition and discussion of the wide-ranging influence of Classical languages, and expose students to vocabulary and definitions outside those of their daily text.