Are you searching for independent projects that will engage and challenge your gifted or high-achieving students?
This GROWING BUNDLE of Curiosities Enrichment Task Cards for Grades 3-5 is designed specifically for students who are curious thinkers, seeking enrichment opportunities beyond the curriculum. The tasks are appropriate for gifted learners, as well as high achievers who would benefit from an independent challenge.
This bundle will include six resources when complete. When purchased individually, the full value of the resources in this bundle is $39. The cost of the growing bundle will increase as each new resource is added. Lock in early and SAVE!
Each of the included activities is based on an intriguing central theme, with tasks that require critical and creative thinking. Students will be asked to analyze information, construct unique ideas, and consider new perspectives. There are 20 integrated task cards for each topic (120 enrichment tasks in the full bundle) that involve language arts (reading, writing, speaking & listening), math, science, social studies, and artistic expression.
See below for a list of the included resources.
1. Bigfoot Enrichment Task Cards ✅ COMPLETE
2. Shipwrecks Enrichment Task Cards ✅ COMPLETE
3. Aliens Enrichment Task Cards ✅ COMPLETE
4. Robots Enrichment Task Cards ✅ COMPLETE
5. Natural Disasters Enrichment Task Cards ✅ COMPLETE
6. Loch Ness Monster Enrichment Task Cards- on or before 9/4/22
Each of the 6 sets includes:
- A Nonfiction Reading Passage on the Topic
- 20 Themed Task Cards (full-color graphics)
- Printer-Friendly Task Cards (black/white version)
- Curiosity Passport (use it to manage the tasks)
- Curiosity Station Sign (use it to set up a learning station)
- Themed Tasks Sign (for display purposes)
- Themed Journal Cover (color and black/white version)
Ideas for Use:
- Set up the materials as a learning station for early finishers
- Prepare a special folder for your gifted students
- Gifted support teachers can use the tasks with individual students or pull-out groups
Students will need access to the Internet for many of the tasks that involve research. Most of the tasks simply require paper and pencil, but some other (easy to find) materials may be needed for some of the task cards.
Thanks so much for considering my Curiosities Enrichment Task Card Bundle!