PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
I hope you are ready to dive into the fascinating times on Earth when ice sheets and glacier ice expanded to cover large areas of land. There have been several ice ages when the ice on the polar caps expanded due to an overall lowering of the Earth’s temperatures. This booklet helps students to explore what the Earth looked during the latest ice age.
This package contains:
Introduction - What we know and what we want to know
Two posters Ice Age and Ice Age Animals, color and black and white versions
1. What I know about the Ice Age
2. Ways to find out about the Ice Age
3. What is a Ice Age?
4. Facts about the Ice Age
5. Why does the ice age happen?
6. Ask the Ice Age Hunter questions about the Ice Age.
7. Ice Age Hunter vs Me
8. What if you could travel back in time?
9. Compare and Contrast – Glacial and Interglacial
10. Tricky but cool words
11. My Gallery of Ice Age Animals - Mammoth
12. My Gallery of Ice Age Animals
13. Fossil Frenzy What if I found a bone?
14. Story writing prompt
15. How do we know mammoths existed?
16. Digging for bones
17. Ice age animal or not an ice age animal - What do you think?
18. Ice Age Art – What did they look like?
19. Bring Back the Woolly Mammoth
20. Story writing planning - Ice Age Mystery
21. Write and Ice Age Mystery
22. What if story writing prompt
23. Shape poem
24. Mind mapping
25. Some interesting things that I have learned
26. Cave art example
• This download is a PDF and is formatted in US Letter size. If you would prefer an alternate sizing A4 or spelling (colour vs color etc.), please leave me a note in the ‘ask a question section of my store'.
I would be delighted if you visited my blog for more inspiration.