PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
I hope you are ready to tackle one of greatest mysteries - life. The principal focus of science teaching during the early years is to enable students to look closely at the world around them. The world is made of both living and non-living things. This booklet helps students to explore the important differences between the two. It also challenges their thinking about life.
This package contains:
Introduction - What we know and what we want to know
Three posters Living, Non-Living Never Lived - color as well as black and white versions.
1. All about living things
2. All about non-living things
3. All about never lived
4. Living! - How do you know?
5. Non- Living! How do you know
6. Never Lived! How do you know?
7. Ask the snow hare questions about what living things need.
8. Ask the leopard seal questions about non-living things.
9. Ask the robot questions about things that have never lived
10. Facts about living and non-living
11. Wise as an owl
12. Compare and Contrast
13. Three things that living things share
14. Three things that non-living things share
15. Living things need and can Create a Mind Map
16. Non-living things Create a Mind Map
17. Scavenger Hunt Living things
18. Scavenger Hunt Non-living things
19. Think Dive Discuss and ponder over the questions.
20. Think Dive Imagine and Invent
• This download is a PDF and is formatted in US Letter size. If you would prefer an alternate sizing A4 or spelling (colour vs color etc.), please leave me a note in the ‘ask a question section of my store'.