Autism and Asperger's Syndrome, Socratic Seminar, Class Discuss, Mark Haddon
The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time
This 26-slide pdf file works wonders in creating a meaningful group discussion about Mark Haddon's novel! Each slide contains a powerful question to evoke higher-level thinking from your students.
Use the slides in the following ways:
1. Give each student a different question to explain.
2. Use select questions for class debate.
3. Give students each a different question as a writing prompt.
4. Divide students into groups and give a few questions to each group.
5. Use one slide each day throughout the unit as a warm up.
This presentation is a mixture of questions that can be used throughout reading and questions that are best after the book is finished.