Current Electricity Escape Room Breakout:
- This current electricity activity includes eight escape room breakout challenges, which can be implemented in a variety of ways.
- How to use this with your students: (several, flexible options)
• One activity a day, throughout the unit
• As a complete, end-of-unit review activity (over continuous class periods)
• As bonus work for students who finish early
• As a homework activity to assess student understanding of the concepts.
- Each activity can be completed individually or in conjunction with one another, depending on the time available in your planning. The challenges could be used as individual, pair or small group activities. A detailed and thorough teacher instruction page has been included.
- This is a print-and-go resource, requiring only pencils or pens, scissors, glue sticks.
Circuits Interactive Notebook:
- This 7-tab interactive flipbook introduces students to circuits including parts of a circuit, schematic symbols and diagrams, series circuits, parallel circuits and properties of each.
Current Electricity Task Cards:
- This set of 36 current electricity task cards encompasses many aspects of current electricity, including:
- Terminology and the Basics (4)
- Properties of Circuits (13) including basic(2), qualitative(6) and quantitative(5)
- Schematic Symbols and Diagrams (9)
- Circuit Math (6) including power, voltage, current, charge, energy and time
- Build your own circuit (4) *requires wire, batteries and bulbs
Parts of a Circuit Foldable:
- This 8-tab interactive foldable examines the parts of circuits including names, descriptions, and schematic symbols. Parts featured include wire, switch, buzzer, light bulb, cell/battery, resistor, ammeter and voltmeter.