The Importance of Doing Good Research..Learning How To Pract The Facts!
The purpose of this presentation is to help students develop the skills necessary to find relevance in the information they are exposed too on a daily basis so they can make good decisions both academically and in life. It is our version of critical thinking which we call the ability to Pract The Facts.
1. Determine if the information is relevant to you.
2. Do the research to determine if the information is accurate.
3. Determine how you will react or use this information. What decisions will you make based on the information?
These concepts make up what we call the ability to Pract The Facts!
To teach the student the following:
1. What it means to Pract The Facts.
2. Sources of Information.
3. The key principles of Pract The Facts.
4. Why it is important to do research before making a decision.
This presentation contains videos which can only be seen using PowerPoint.