This package is designed to help Australian teachers program with the Australian Curriculum and the new NSW English syllabus.
It is also aligned with USA Common Core Standards – English (Literature).
• A background explanation for you, the teacher, of the key concept ‘CHARACTERISATION’ for deep understanding.
• A poster to display in your classroom.
• Five generic worksheets that can be used with any book, over and over again. The blank girl/boy printable can also be enlarged and used as a recording sheet for your character traits word bank.
• An activity sheet – using sentences to describe a character trait.
• Generally, they are aimed at Early Stage 1 Stage 1. (6-9 year olds). However Stage 2 could easily use them as independent activities.
I hope you find the following package useful.
If you like this, you may also like my Comprehension Strategies Range and Curriculum - Narrative Voice.
Check out my Store!