This package is designed to help all teachers, but particularly Australian teachers program with the Australian Curriculum and the new NSW English syllabus. It is also aligned with USA Common Core Standards – English (Literature and Language).
• A background explanation for you, the teacher, of the key concept ‘Imagery’ for deep understanding.
* Outcomes covering the guided, modelled and independent activities.
• Five generic worksheets that can be used with any book, over and over again. These are levelled to cater for differentiation in your class. Generally, they are aimed at Stage 1 – Early Stage 2 (6-9 year olds).
• Explicit lesson sequences to fully support your program in teaching ‘Imagery’ as a concept in the new English curriculum.
• Links to multi-modal texts via YouTube.
• Links to quality videos to enhance student learning.
• Examples of quality texts to support the teaching of imagery.
Check out my TpT store for other Curriculum Concept bundles on Characterisation and Narrative Voice - all perfectly aligned to the new NSW English Syllabus, Australian Curriculum and Common Core Standards!
Also you may be interested in my 'Super Six' Comprehension Bundles on Questioning, Visualisation and Sequencing.
Thanks for looking!