Cursive Handwriting Bundle
What educators are saying
Products in this Bundle (3)
Help your students WRITE and READ cursive with this cursive handwriting bundle. Students will not only practice how to form letters, words, and sentences in cursive but also read short comprehension passages written in cursive.
These cursive handwriting practice pages are meant to enhance your cursive instruction. The letters in this unit correlate and are similar to the Zaner-Bloser handwriting method.
Pages included in this unit are:
- 26 lowercase letter pages (Trace It, Color It, Practice It, Connect It)
- 26 uppercase letter pages (Trace It, Color It, Practice It, Connect It)
- 26 silly poems - 3 sentences each - one for each letter (Read it, Draw it, Trace it, Write it)
- 4 lowercase matching pages (match print to cursive and trace)
- 4 uppercase matching pages (match print to cursive and trace)
- 26 lowercase letter word pages (trace it and write it)
- 26 uppercase letter word pages (trace it and write it)
Do your students struggle reading text written in cursive? These cursive reading passages with 3 comprehension questions will strengthen their cursive reading skills.
There are 15 fiction and 15 nonfiction passages. Each passage contains around 200 words each. The comprehension questions will assess whether or not the students were able to read and comprehend the text.
A print version is also included so struggling readers can complete the same assignment.
Give your students additional cursive practice with these 50 cursive copying pages!
This resource comes in 2 different versions:
Read and Copy
- Students read a short passage. The passage is typed in print/manuscript.
- Students copy this passage into cursive.
- Perfect for students who want an extra challenge!
Trace and Copy
- Students read a short passage. The passage is typed in a dotted cursive font.
- Students copy this passage in cursive.
- Perfect for students who want extra cursive writing practice!