Cursive Handwriting Packet for Kindergarten - Complete Curriculum:
This unique print packet is a great way to practice cursive. Letters are broken up into 16 letter strokes that are divided into 8 categories. These categories are named after catchy onomatopoeias that keep the lessons engaging.Students call out the assigned onomatopoeias as they write each letter stroke, guiding them through each letter.
Phonograms are provided for each letter practice. Lessons are concise, made with kinders in mind. They also work great as short daily reviews for 1st and 2nd graders.
• Simple layout, allowing kids to fully concentrate on letter formation.
• Lessons include a variety of sentence structure, punctuation, and phonograms for further literature introduction and/or reinforcement.
• Great for an Orton-Gillingham approach.
• Kindergarteners: concise lessons with tired little hands in mind.
• First Graders+: Short daily reviews that take minimal classroom time.
• Lessons contain a variety of sentences, sentence fragments, and punctuation for practical application and an opportunity to introduce/discuss other literature components.
• Lessons build upon each other.
• Ordered with letter confusion in mind.
>>> This is included in the Handwriting Bundle <<<
The PDF Includes:
176 pages of practicing penmanship:
- Lessons A-D: 15 pages that teach and review the foundational letter strokes that form each letter.
- Lessons 1-26: 6 pages dedicated to each letter.
You Might Also Like:
Print Handwriting Packet
Reading Level Tracker Packet
Earn TpT Store Credit towards your next purchase!
Teachers Pay Teachers will give you credit each time you leave feedback on a purchased item. (All of my resources include detailed instructions on how to leave feedback on your purchases.)
Thanks for stopping by!