Cursive Handwriting Practice MEGA Bundle - Cursive Complete Curriculum :
This complete handwriting curriculum is multi-sensory and engaging. Created with kindergarteners in mind.
They will have so much fun calling out each letter stroke, seeing the visual icons, and interpreting each letter and its strokes kinesthetically.
Lessons are concise, made with kinders in mind. They also work great as short daily reviews for 1st and 2nd graders.
Phonograms are included to introduce phonics throughout the curriculum. Available in 2 options:
Phonogram 1 - Long / Short Vowel and One Consonant Sound
Phonogram 2 - Long / Short / Broad Vowel and Regular / Broad Consonant Sounds
• Simple layout, allowing kids to fully concentrate on letter formation.
• Lessons include a variety of sentence structure, punctuation, and phonograms for further literature introduction and/or reinforcement.
• Kindergarteners: concise lessons with tired little hands in mind.
• First Graders+: Short daily reviews that take minimal classroom time.
• Lessons contain a variety of sentences, sentence fragments, and punctuation for practical application and an opportunity to introduce/discuss other literature components.
• Lessons build upon each other.
• Ordered with letter confusion in mind.
The Zip File Includes:
Cursive Handwriting Practice
Alphabet Posters / Banners : Cursive
Cursive Handwriting Practice : Stroke Flash Cards for Kindergarten>
Cursive Letter Tiles
Cursive Handwriting Practice : Reference Guide
Alphabet Tactile Book : Cursive
Primary Lined Paper : Cursive: Cursive
Cursive Phonogram Handwriting Flash Cards
Letter Reversal Practice (COMING SOON)
You Might Also Like:
Reading Level Tracker Packet
Earn TpT Store Credit towards your next purchase!
Teachers Pay Teachers will give you credit each time you leave feedback on a purchased item. (All of my resources include detailed instructions on how to leave feedback on your purchases.)
Thanks for stopping by!