Cursive Handwriting Practice Pages
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Help your students WRITE and READ cursive with this cursive handwriting bundle. Students will not only practice how to form letters, words, and sentences in cursive but also read short comprehension passages written in cursive. CURSIVE HANDWRITING PRACTICE PAGES DESCRIPTION: These cursive handwritiPrice $12.00Original Price $15.00Save $3.00
These cursive handwriting practice pages are an engaging way to enhance your cursive instruction. Your students will have multiple opportunities to practice letter formation, writing words, and writing sentences.
The letters in this unit correlate and are similar to the Zaner-Bloser handwriting method.
Do your students also struggle with READING cursive?
CHECK OUT MY CURSIVE READING COMPREHENSION PASSAGES HERE.
Cursive Handwriting - Pages included in this unit are:
- 26 lowercase letter pages (Trace It, Color It, Practice It, Connect It)
- 26 uppercase letter pages (Trace It, Color It, Practice It, Connect It)
- 26 silly poems - 3 sentences each - one for each letter (Read it, Draw it, Trace it, Write it)
- 4 lowercase matching pages (match print to cursive and trace)
- 4 uppercase matching pages (match print to cursive and trace)
- 26 lowercase letter word pages (trace it and write it)
- 26 uppercase letter word pages (trace it and write it)
TEACHERS LIKE YOU SAID...
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Katherine R. says, "I love this! I grouped my letters in the way that I wanted them and made packets for my students. We are starting with all the uppercase, lowercase letters and the words. Once they have mastered this I will move on to the sentences. Although we just started using it they love it. I'm using it for instruction and morning work."
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Kristen Dykstra says, "Love this. This is exactly what I am looking for to start teaching cursive. I have been looking for something that is easier to start with than the usual handwriting books. Can't wait to use this when I get back to school!"
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Marygrace R. says, "I used this at the end of the year with my students to prep them for 3rd grade. I printed them two on one so each day we were practicing two letters. We only did lowercase but I loved how much practice they received with each letter. They would follow the directional arrows to trace the letter, color the letter, write the letter, connect the letter(s), practice it on their own, and then write a few words that started with their practice letter. We had so much fun! Thank you for making this!"
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Meagan B. says, "Writing in cursive is no longer a standard for us but my kids want to learn so badly. I bought this resource to see if they would enjoy learning, and THEY DO! During our writing center, if I have one of these worksheets at that station they get so excited. I would recommend this resource."
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Julia H. says, "With all of the other content that we have to teach, it has been hard finding time to teach cursive on top of it all. This resource has been a lifesaver for my third graders who expressed interest in learning cursive! It is engaging and easy to follow, and gives the students good practice! I use it as an early finisher, and now my students are rushing to be done with their work so they can use this resource! Thank you!"
Click here to follow me and be notified when I have sales and list new products.