Cursive Handwriting Practice - Reference Guide :
This reference guide is great for both teachers and students. Get a quick glance of every stroke and modification for each letter stroke category (the onomatopoeias).You'll also find both upper and lowercase letters with the initial stroke highlighted for an instant reference.
>>> This is included in the Cursive Handwriting Bundle
The Cursive Reference Guide will help you become familiar with our unique cursive packet:
Cursive Handwriting Practice
If you haven't already, check out the cursive packets above! Here's what you'll find:
• Simple layout, allowing kids to fully concentrate on letter formation.
• Lessons include a variety of sentence structure, punctuation, and phonograms for further literature introduction and/or reinforcement.
• Kindergarteners: concise lessons with tired little hands in mind.
• First Graders+: Short daily reviews that take minimal classroom time.
• Lessons contain a variety of sentences, sentence fragments, and punctuation for practical application and an opportunity to introduce/discuss other literature components.
• Lessons build upon each other.
• Ordered with letter confusion in mind.
This PDF Includes:
- 2 pages to print one double-sided reference guide
- BONUS 7 Posters to laminate, cut, and hang on the wall (large size "say" bubble, "picture" cloud, and "write" lines with and without writing).
Are you looking for the Print Reference Guide ?
Complete your Handwriting Curriculum :
Alphabet Posters / Banners : Cursive
Cursive Handwriting Practice : Stroke Flash Cards for Kindergarten>
Cursive Letter Tiles
Cursive Desk Name Plates : Editable Desk Strips
Alphabet Tactile Book : Cursive
Phonogram Cards : Cursive Handwriting Practice
Earn TpT Store Credit towards your next purchase!
Teachers Pay Teachers will give you credit each time you leave feedback on a purchased item. (All of my resources include detailed instructions on how to leave feedback on your purchases.)
Thanks for stopping by!