Also included in
- Handwriting Practice Bundle - Print and Cursive Packets: These unique handwriting curriculums use fun onomatopoeias that make learning letter formation unforgettable! Letters are broken up into letter strokes named after catchy onomatopoeias that help students stay engaged throughout each lesson. Le$35.00$39.00Save $4.00
- Cursive Handwriting Practice MEGA Bundle - Cursive Complete Curriculum : This complete handwriting curriculum is multi-sensory and engaging. Created with kindergarteners in mind. They will have so much fun calling out each letter stroke, seeing the visual icons, and interpreting each letter and its$40.00$50.00Save $10.00
Cursive Handwriting Practice - Reference Guide : This reference guide is great for both teachers and students. Get a quick glance of every stroke and modification for each letter stroke category (the onomatopoeias).You'll also find both upper and lowercase letters with the initial stroke highlighted for an instant reference.
The Cursive Reference Guide will help you become familiar with our unique cursive packet:
If you haven't already, check out the cursive packets above! Here's what you'll find:
• Simple layout, allowing kids to fully concentrate on letter formation.
• Lessons include a variety of sentence structure, punctuation, and phonograms for further literature introduction and/or reinforcement.
• Kindergarteners: concise lessons with tired little hands in mind.
• First Graders+: Short daily reviews that take minimal classroom time.
• Lessons contain a variety of sentences, sentence fragments, and punctuation for practical application and an opportunity to introduce/discuss other literature components.
• Lessons build upon each other.
• Ordered with letter confusion in mind.
This PDF Includes:
- 2 pages to print one double-sided reference guide
- BONUS 7 Posters to laminate, cut, and hang on the wall (large size "say" bubble, "picture" cloud, and "write" lines with and without writing).
Are you looking for the Print Reference Guide ?
Complete your Handwriting Curriculum :
Earn TpT Store Credit towards your next purchase!
Teachers Pay Teachers will give you credit each time you leave feedback on a purchased item. (All of my resources include detailed instructions on how to leave feedback on your purchases.)
You can also search for Love, Teach, and Learn at :
Thanks for stopping by!