Also included in
- This bundle contains the 5 sets of my CURSIVE THROUGH CONTENT series.The cursive handwriting sets are intended to enhance cursive instruction in a fun and meaningful way. Each sheet has an interesting content area question (Math, Science, Social Studies, Language Arts), a traceable answer to the que$15.00$22.50Save $7.50
This cursive handwriting pack is intended to enhance cursive instruction in a fun and meaningful way. Each sheet has an interesting content area question (Math, Science, Social Studies, Language Arts), a traceable answer to the question, some pictures and additional traceable vocabulary words and a space for students to copy the answer using cursive.
These worksheets be completed online and were created to practice actual penmanship and be completed by hand. Nonetheless, you can use this packet for distance learning, it can be printed and sent home as an independent work packet. If your district allows it you can send hard copies home. Some students may also be able to print copies at home.
PLEASE NOTE: These worksheets are not geared to beginners, in writing cursive but they should have already been introduced to all the letters beforehand. Do not purchase this resource if students are not familiar with cursive. Also, I designed this pack with Grade 3-5 students in mind, please note content or font size might be not be appropriate for lower levels. Please check out the preview and the questions included below before purchasing. Link to download a free sample below.
This set includes:
- 30 Worksheets.
- Cursive Alphabet Bookmark you can give out to your students.
- What type of animals are whales?
- What is Michelangelo famous for?
- Who invented fireworks?
- What was the biggest dinosaur?
- Are salamander a type of lizards?
- Are deserts always hot?
- Is the Earth always moving?
- Was the Statue of Liberty a gift?
- What are magnets made of?
- What are submarines used for?
- What is Pluto?
- What are domestic animals?
- What does "invertebrate" mean?
- Why are plants important?
- How many bones do we have?
- How are pearls formed?
- What words end in "dous"?
- Is a pumpkin a vegetable?
- How long have airplanes existed?
- Have you seen the umbrellabird?
- Why are there bumps on a basketball?
- What color is a polar bear's fur?
- What are the names for zero?
- What is fun about number four?
- Do you know this number trick?
- What presidents are sculpted in Mount Rushmore?
- What is the European Union?
- What is gray matter?
- Can you say this tongue twister?
- What is the biggest spider in the world?
THIS PACK IS CURSIVE ONLY and the font used is very similar to ZB.
TRY IT FOR FREE! Download a sample HERE
⭐See SET 2 of the collection HERE
⭐See SET 3 of the collection HERE
⭐See SET 4 of the collection HERE
⭐See SET 5 of the collection HERE
You may want to purchase the BUNDLE at a DISCOUNTED PRICE HERE
⭐If you are interested in other MEANINGFUL CURSIVE PRACTICE, you may want to check out these other products:
✏Interested in a set like this, same concept and layout, in PRINT? Click here!
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive email updates about this store. ☺