Also included in
- This bundle contains the 5 sets of my CURSIVE THROUGH CONTENT series.The cursive handwriting sets are intended to enhance cursive instruction in a fun and meaningful way. Each sheet has an interesting content area question (Math, Science, Social Studies, Language Arts), a traceable answer to the que$15.00$22.50Save $7.50
This cursive handwriting pack is intended to cursive instruction in a fun and meaningful way. Each sheet has an interesting (Math, Science, Social Studies, Language Arts), a traceable answer to the question, some pictures and additional traceable vocabulary words and a space for students to copy the answer using cursive.
****These are handwriting worksheets and they cannot be completed online as they were created to practice actual penmanship and be completed by hand. Nonetheless, you can use this packet for distance learning, it can be printed and sent home as an independent work packet. If your district allows it you can send hard copies home. Some students may also be able to print copies at home.****
PLEASE NOTE: These worksheets are not geared to beginners, the sets will suit students that ALREADY know how to form all the letters and just need to have more hours practice in writing PRINT but they should have already been introduced to all the letters beforehand. I designed this pack with Grade 3-5 students in mind, please note content or font size might be not be appropriate for lower levels. Please check out the preview and the questions included below before purchasing. You may also want to try a free sample first, if in doubt.
This set includes:
- 30 Worksheets.
- Cursive Alphabet Bookmark you can give out to your students.
- Cover page if you want to make a booklet
- Extra blank lined handwriting sheet
- Why did Leonardo da Vinci write backwards?
- Which animals sleep standing up?
- What is a dormant volcano?
- Why can cats fit through tiny spaces?
- What is the language of the skies?
- How do the Sun, Jupiter and the Earth compare in size?
- Do we really shed our skins?
- Do cows have four stomachs?
- What are omnivore animals?
- Who is the Tasmanian Devil?
- Did George Washington have wooden teeth?
- Which is the largest bird?
- Is there a fish that can walk?
- What is the Venus flytrap?
- What was special about Therizinosaurus?
- What is the job of an archaeologist?
- Can plants move?
- What are dollar bills made of?
- Why do aircrafts have a "black box"?
- How long is your foot?
- Do tornadoes always twist in the same direction?
- Why does a compass work?
- Who was Marco Polo?
- Is a spider an insect?
- What was a longhouse?
- What is an abacus?
- How old is the water we drink?
- Why aren't letters in a keyboard in ABC order?
- What is special about this sentence?
- Who were the Vikings?
Try it for free, download a sample HERE
⭐See SET 1 HERE
⭐See SET 3 HERE
⭐See SET 4 of the collection HERE
⭐See SET 5 of the collection HERE
You may want to purchase the BUNDLE at a DISCOUNTED PRICE HERE
THIS PACK IS ONLY CURSIVE and the font used is very similar to ZB. THIS IS SET 2 OF THE COLLECTION.
⭐If you are interested in other MEANINGFUL CURSIVE PRACTICE, you may want to check out these other products:
DO YOU LIKE THE CONCEPT AND LAYOUT BUT WERE LOOKING FOR PRINT PRACTICE INSTEAD? Click for the PRINT SET 1 here!
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive email updates about this store. ☺