Cursive Handwriting Practice- Set 3
Also included in
- This bundle contains the 5 sets of my CURSIVE THROUGH CONTENT series.The cursive handwriting sets are intended to enhance cursive instruction in a fun and meaningful way. Each sheet has an interesting content area question (Math, Science, Social Studies, Language Arts), a traceable answer to the quePrice $19.00Original Price $25.00Save $6.00
This cursive handwriting pack is intended to enhance cursive instruction in a fun and meaningful way. Each sheet has an interesting content area question (Math, Science, Social Studies, Language Arts), a traceable answer to the question, some pictures and additional traceable vocabulary words and a space for students to copy the answer using cursive.
PLEASE NOTE: These worksheets are not geared to beginners, the sets will suit students that ALREADY know how to form all the letters and just need to have more hours practice in writing PRINT but they should have already been introduced to all the letters beforehand. I designed this pack with Grade 3-5 students in mind, please note content or font size might be not be appropriate for lower levels. Please check out the preview and the questions included below before purchasing. You may also want to try a free sample first, if in doubt.
This set includes:
- 30 Worksheets.
- Cursive Alphabet Bookmark you can give out to your students.
· Who were the first passengers on a hot-air balloon?
· Can owls turn their eyeballs?
· What is the highest and lowest point in the U.S.?
· Why are icebergs tricky?
· Can birds fly backwards?
· Is there a food that never spoils?
· Are fortune cookies a tradition in China?
· What is the origin of the Word “Google”?
· Have you seen a newborn dalmatian?
· What are the Sandwich Islands?.
· Who was the Sun Queen?
· When will the next full moon be on Halloween?
· What animal has a bigger eye than its brain?
· What is the normal body temperature?
· What is an astronomer?
· What do your fingerprints look like?
· What is the most played game board in the world?
· What is a palindrome?
· What is the bald eagle?
· Why do some people have curly hair?
· What is the Great Wall of China?
· Do all countries drive on the same side of the road?
· Will an apple sink or float?
· What is the body organ that never grows?
· Are there aliens around us?
· Are clouds light or heavy?
· What were the first words ever spoken on the phone?
· Where is the Amazon rainforest located?
· What does “karate” mean?
· Could we invent one language for the whole world?
Try it for free, download a sample HERE
⭐See SET 1 HERE
⭐See SET 2 of the collection HERE
⭐See SET 4 of the collection HERE
⭐See SET 5 of the collection HERE
You may want to purchase the BUNDLE at a DISCOUNTED PRICE HERE
THIS PACK IS ONLY CURSIVE and the font used is very similar to ZB. THIS IS SET 3 OF THE COLLECTION. Interested in PRINT practice instead? Click for my PRINT SET 1 here!
⭐If you are interested in other MEANINGFUL CURSIVE PRACTICE, you may want to check out these other products:
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive email updates about this store. ☺