PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This cursive handwriting pack is intended to enhance cursive instruction in a fun and meaningful way. Each sheet has an interesting content area question (Math, Science, Social Studies, Language Arts), a traceable answer to the question, some pictures and additional traceable vocabulary words and a space for students to copy the answer using cursive.
PLEASE NOTE: These worksheets are not geared to beginners, the sets suit students that ALREADY know how to form all the letters and just need to have more hours practice in writing cursive but they should have already been introduced to all the letters beforehand
This set includes:
- 30 Worksheets.
- Cursive Alphabet Bookmark you can give out to your students.
- Do camels store water in their humps?
- When is the Chinese New Year?
- How fast do bacteria reproduce?
- What are the types of teeth we have?
- Are there animals that turn white in winter?
- What color are your irises?
- Are magma and lava the same?
- What is Yellowstone famous for?
- What types of bees do you know?
- Which is the most popular number?
- Does nature follow Fibonacci sequences?
- Who is Malala Yousafai?
- What is Braille?
- How did the teddy bear get its name?
- What is Mount Fuji?
- Who invented Play-Doh?
- What is the largest magnet on Earth?
- What is a meteorologist?
- Are fossils and artifacts the same?
- Is the bird of Paradise a bird?
- What is papyrus?
- Does your brain ever rest?
- What happens when we laugh?
- What are some animal traffic signs?
- What was the Titanic like?
- What do the Olympic rings represent?
- Do squirrels plant trees?
- Are you good at tongue twisters?
- Does Crayola have a color named “flesh”?
- What is a Poison Dart frog?
Try it for free, download a sample HERE
See SET 1 HERE
See SET 2 HERE
See SET 3 HERE
See SET 4 of the collection HERE
You may want to purchase the BUNDLE at a DISCOUNTED PRICE HERE
THIS PACK IS ONLY CURSIVE and the font used is very similar to ZB. THIS IS SET 5 OF THE COLLECTION.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN MEANINGFUL CURSIVE PRACTICE, you may want to check out this other related product CURSIVE HANDWRITING SCIENCE PASSAGES
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive email updates about this store. ☺