Cursive Letter Stroke Flash Cards : Kids will have so much fun shouting, moving, imagining, and writing as they are master their cursive letter strokes. These Cursive Stroke Flash Cards are a fun game to liven up your handwriting lessons!
These flash cards are a great addition to your cursive packet:
If you haven't already, check out the cursive packets above! Here's what you'll find:
• Simple layout, allowing kids to fully concentrate on letter formation.
• Lessons include a variety of sentence structure, punctuation, and phonograms for further literature introduction and/or reinforcement.
• Kindergarteners: concise lessons with tired little hands in mind.
• First Graders+: Short daily reviews that take minimal classroom time.
• Lessons contain a variety of sentences, sentence fragments, and punctuation for practical application and an opportunity to introduce/discuss other literature components.
• Lessons build upon each other.
• Ordered with letter confusion in mind.
This PDF Includes:
- Outline and Instructions
- 3 Pages of flash cards (2 directions, 8 categories, and 2 lined cards)
- One additional page of 4 lined cards
- 2 card designs (yellow and teal) to print on the back of each flash card
Complete your Handwriting Curriculum :
Are you looking for the Print Stroke Flash Cards ?
Earn TpT Store Credit towards your next purchase!
Teachers Pay Teachers will give you credit each time you leave feedback on a purchased item. (All of my resources include detailed instructions on how to leave feedback on your purchases.)
You can also search for Love, Teach, and Learn at :
Facebook ❤ Pinterest ❤ Instagram
Thanks for stopping by!